Remember today that the Lord has promised that He will never leave us or forsake us. What a good God we serve!
There is a great statement about the prophet Samuel in the book that bears his name: "The Lord was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of his words fall to the ground" (1 Samuel 3:19). Apparently, every word spoken by Samuel hit the target. They made the intended difference in the lives of the hearers. I'd like that to be true for our ministry. Would you pray that God will cause that to happen?
- We self-published my new book, Worship In Heaven ... and Why On Earth It Matters, and the initial sales have been so robust that they have already paid for more than half of the printing costs. We also just released the ebook formats. We're rejoicing that this new resource is already being utilized by so many.
- I was recently approached by a woman at a Worship Seminar. She told me that the worship leader from her church had previously attended one of our Worship Seminars. She decided to attend the seminar because she had witnessed such a big change in him. That's a pretty profound testimonial. Making a real difference in the lives of people is what we're all about as a ministry. Thank God with us for allowing us to truly make that difference in His people.
- Because of the success of our Worship Leader Summits over the years, we're considering doing more than just one of these events per year. There are several ramifications that need to be considered before we finalize such a decision. Please pray for God's guidance in this process.
- Scheduling continues to be a concern for us. We presently have just one event scheduled for all three summer months, June, July, and August. Additionally, the attendance at our events has slipped to the lowest levels in the past 12+ years. We're not sure exactly what all this means, but we are asking God to guide us. Will you ask with us?
- I'm working on a couple of new video projects. This area is a bit new to me, so it can seem overwhelming at times. Please pray for wisdom and creativity as I work on these.
- Please also pray for our dear friend and technology consultant, Phil Mahder. Phil helps churches with tech issues like sound, video and lighting. Please pray that God would continue to open doors to connect Phil with the churches that he can bless with his gifts and that will also be a blessing to him.
Upcoming Events: Click here for a complete list of upcoming events.
Syracuse, New York
And, of course, we'd like to express our heartfelt appreciation to you for taking the time to pray for us. We know that your time is at a premium, and that your praying for us is a sacrifice on your part. Thank you so much. Your willingness to pray makes a difference for us and for those to whom we minister. Thank you!
Tom and Barb Kraeuter